PR/Social Media Account Coordinator
Rawle Murdy Associates is seeking an Account Coordinator to join our Public Relations and Social Media team. Ideal candidates will have 2-3 years of public relations and social media experience, with agency background preferred. Candidates must possess demonstrated capabilities in public relations and social media.
We’re looking for creative communications practitioners who are organized, hungry, self-starters, who thrive in a team environment.
- Two-to-three years of experience.
- Excellent writing skills (i.e., press releases and media alerts, newsletters, social media content, paid social ads, etc.).
- Proven expertise in planning, executing and analyzing PR and social media campaigns that align with client business goals.
- Proficient across social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.), including Facebook Business/Ads Manager.
- Must have experience working with social publishing/reporting tools like Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.
- Paid social media campaign experience on all social media platforms, including campaign creation, budgeting, audience targeting, creative development, campaign tracking, and analytics.
- Demonstrated expertise in community management, monitoring and drafting public responses for both positive and negative feedback.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment to develop integrated, multi-channel communications programs, including working with creative team on social media ad designs, videos, graphics, and copy.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and measuring/reporting on PR and social media ROI.
- Experience with photography and videography a plus.
- Articulate, poised, organized, detail-oriented, energetic, problem-solver with an ability to build strong, productive client relationships.
- Delivers work on or before the deadline.
- Proactive in all facets of the job.
- A desire for continued learning and professional development.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Media Studies or related preferred
- Believes in having fun at work.
- Gives a damn – going deep with clients and associates to push for bigger and better ideas.
- Is fearless – thriving in an environment where failure is accepted as a stepping stone to greatness.
- Cares deeply – building personal relationships with co-workers, clients and within the community.
- Has integrity – doing the right thing no matter how hard it may be at times.
- Never stops learning – taking the journey beyond their job title.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chat Challenges, Brainstorm Big Ideas, Talk Tactics...