Social Media Account Manager
Rawle Murdy is seeking an Account Manager to join our Public Relations and Social Media team.
Ideal candidates will have four-plus years of social media management and content development experience, with agency background preferred. Candidates must possess demonstrated capabilities in communications planning and social media management, along with the ability to create and distribute engaging social media content for clients across a broad range of industries. We’re looking for creative communications practitioners who are organized, hungry, self-starters, who thrive in a team environment.
- Four-plus years of agency experience.
- Project management proficiency.
- Excellent writing skills (i.e., communications plans, social media content, paid social ads, etc.).
- Proven expertise in planning, executing and analyzing social media campaigns that align with client business goals
- Proficient across social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.), including Facebook Business/Ads Manager.
- Must have experience working with social publishing/reporting tools like Sprout Social.
- Paid social media campaign experience on all social media platforms, including campaign creation, budgeting, audience targeting, creative development, campaign tracking, and analytics.
- Oversight of day-to-day budget management, performance, and billing process.
- Use social listening insights and paid social campaigns, along with overall social media and consumer behavior trends, to inform paid social media strategies.
- Experience with community engagement, influencer outreach, brand partnerships, and social media contests.
- Demonstrated expertise in monitoring and drafting public responses for both positive and negative feedback for various clients.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment to develop integrated, multi-channel communications programs, including working with the creative team on social media ad designs, videos, graphics, and copy.
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics (Google Analytics Certification is a plus) and measuring/reporting on social media ROI.
- Articulate, poised, organized, detail oriented, energetic, problem-solver with an ability to build strong, productive client relationships.
- Delivers work on or before the deadline.
- Proactive in all facets of the job.
- A desire for continued learning and professional development.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Media Studies or related preferred.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Chat Challenges, Brainstorm Big Ideas, Talk Tactics...