Rawle Murdy, the Charleston, SC-based agency and creative hub of Buffalo Groupe, is looking for a talented copywriter to join the team and work on a wide range of clients. The ideal candidate would be located in the Charleston area, however remote candidates will also be considered.
Please provide a link to a portfolio that demonstrates a variety of sample work that is relevant to the job scope below – this can be made up of samples from professional work or personal projects, but should feature work such as branding, taglines campaign concepts, scripts for video/radio, print/digital advertising, billboards, etc.
We will not be able to consider candidates who do not provide samples of relevant work.
- Driving creation of original advertising concepts and copy strategy that result in
- Using a creative brief to build out-of-the-box, original campaign ideas that are on-goal, on-brand, and within scope
- Presenting work both to internal teams and to the client, defending thinking, understanding feedback, and making necessary changes in a timely manner
- Leading major, ongoing projects, such as video and radio production
- Writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy across a wide range of clients and industries
- Developing and maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice for new and existing clients
- Understanding different language styles that appeal to various target markets
effective and compelling communication
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent creativity and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time while delivering polished work under tight deadlines
- Familiarity with commonly used style guides
- Ability to partner closely with art directors and digital team to bring copy to life visually and digitally
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Ability to lead projects when the creative director is not involved
- 5+ years of agency experience strongly recommended
Chat Challenges, Brainstorm Big Ideas, Talk Tactics...