The Search Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the strategy, quality and execution of client search marketing solutions (primarily PPC, display and SEO) implemented and reported on by the Digital Delivery department, and ensuring that search marketing efforts are staying on the cutting edge of industry best practices.
- Lead the development of search marketing strategies for clients; developing KPIs and analytics/measurement plans and explaining specific campaign ROI/budget goals to project teams and clients.
- Plan, produce and manage search and display marketing campaigns and budgets.
- Evaluate client research, website analytics and competitor landscape to support search marketing strategies.
- Analyze performance data and recommend ideas for campaign optimization.
- Proactively develop continuous strategic optimizations and tests to help grow clients’ bottom line.
- Drive new business and digital marketing opportunities related to SEM/SEO, lead generation / capture, marketing automation, etc.
- Advise account leads on scope and budget of digital-only and integrated pitches/presentations.
- Guide the direction of support staff responsible for search marketing campaign execution, analysis and reporting.
- Review and recommend new technologies and keep Rawle Murdy at the forefront of developments in search marketing.
- Overseeing the growth and development of a team of search marketing associates.
- Oversee quality assurance to ensure search marketing projects, campaigns and strategies are meeting our quality standards and are delivered on time, on budget and without issue.
- Regularly review processes and recommend improvements, as needed, to ensure efficiencies in delivering on digital marketing campaigns.
- Provide sales research and support for large digital marketing and SEO initiatives.
- Manage vendor relationships that support search marketing efforts.
- Serve as product manager for Rawle Murdy’s search marketing solutions.
- Keep abreast of and regularly share best practices in all areas of digital marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Online Marketing, PR or Technology background
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords certifications
- Expert understanding of search engine optimization, ppc, Google display advertising, analytics platforms, research and reporting tools
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chat Challenges, Brainstorm Big Ideas, Talk Tactics...