Marketing Campaign Coordinator
The Marketing Campaign Coordinator at Rawle Murdy will contribute to and support the organization, implementation, execution and tracking of campaigns across a variety of digital channels including websites, search, display, social media, mobile applications, TV, radio and more. This individual will also proactively support the coordination of media execution through an in-house ad serving platform.
The Marketing Campaign Coordinator role requires working closely with several roles within the Marketing team, including media planners/buyers, SEM and display campaign strategists, and management, and is an excellent growth opportunity for entry-level candidates looking to gain experience in many facets of digital marketing.
This is a junior-level role with great growth potential in a marketing agency environment.
- Work with the Marketing team to assist in all aspects of [online] marketing campaign set-up and management. This includes planning, buying, monitoring, reporting, changing, and closing out campaigns.
- Work with Marketing team members to assist in the brainstorming and execution of [online] marketing campaigns (display, SEM, social).
- Monitor campaign/client budgets by comparing actual results/spends with plans and forecasts; keep team informed of discrepancies or recommendations for change.
- Support the campaign deployment process by performing testing on campaigns before deployment.
- Assist the Marketing team in the review of client campaigns and the development of marketing and advertising strategies for clients and prospects.
- Serve as “product manager” for ad serving platform.
- Develop cross-functional skills in new areas including Google Adwords, SEO and analytics/reporting.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in our target verticals to ensure our advertising and marketing activities and messaging resonate with our target markets.
- Support growth of the Marketing team by researching and presenting new ideas and technologies across all areas of service and verticals.
- Support other departments at Rawle Murdy as time permits including Brand Leadership, PR and Creative.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Online Marketing, Communications, PR or Technology background
- Google Analytics familiarity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to accomplish specific task within a reasonable time frame
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated/self-starter with a sense of ownership, a willingness to learn, and a strong desire to succeed
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chat Challenges, Brainstorm Big Ideas, Talk Tactics...