Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work with the Digital Marketing team to implement and monitor online marketing and lead generation campaigns and strategies for Rawle Murdy clients. The primary focus for this individual will be on paid search campaigns, search engine optimization and analytics.
- Building and executing comprehensive paid and organic search plans
- Creating and updating reports and dashboards for clients’ digital marketing initiatives
- Monitoring the success of SEO, SEM and other marketing strategies that have been implemented and recommending improvements aimed at delivering better results for the client
- Overseeing the ongoing management of search campaigns
- Performing technical analyses of SEO and analytics strategies
- Performing usability analyses and providing recommendations around improving user experience
- Working closely with the digital and creative teams during website design projects to recommend site content that will adhere to SEO best practices and effectively convey client’s message
- Monitoring competitors of clients for activity, trends and create competitive analysis reports
- Experimenting with new techniques and technologies to increase the effectiveness of campaigns
- Identifying, interpreting and capitalizing on new trends
- Online Marketing, PR or Technology background
- 2-3 years of experience in paid/organic search offerings
- Google Analytics experience/certification preferred
- Experience working with Google Adwords, retargeting, etc.
- Knowledgeable in Search Engine Optimization
- A natural networker that enjoys connecting with people
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Media Studies or related preferred.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chat Challenges, Brainstorm Big Ideas, Talk Tactics...