Buffalo Groupe is a collection of Agencies and media properties dedicated to reaching an audience seeking escape. In the realm of active sport, outdoor recreation and wellness, brands that help create moments of escape are deemed a trusted and welcome contributor. This is the highest form of advocacy – the power of escape marketing.
Rawle Murdy, a Charleston, SC-based agency and the creative hub of Buffalo Groupe, is looking for talented digital-forward graphic designers to work with our teams on a wide range of clients. Headquartered near Washington, DC, and with additional offices in Charlotte, Boulder, Portland and LA, ideal candidates would be located in the Charleston/Carolinas areas, however remote candidates will also be considered.
Please provide a link to a portfolio that demonstrates a variety of digital design work that is relevant to the job scope below – this can be made up of samples from design school projects, internships or personal projects, but should feature work such as infographics, landing page layouts, social media posts, email design, and banner ad design. Experience in animation, video editing, logo designs, packaging design, and photography is a plus.
We will not be able to consider candidates who do not provide samples of relevant work.
- Producing design elements for social media, websites, landing pages
- Providing design updates and corrections
- Creating banner design and adaptations and user interface designs accurately and efficiently based on direction from the Creative Director, Art Director, or Project Manager
- Designing and updating print ads, brochures and OOH as needed
- Providing design support for presentations and proposals
- Working with Project Managers and Developers to ensure work is produced in the correct format and specifications
- Creating original designs for a number of smaller projects
- A broad portfolio (can be coursework, personal, or professional projects)
- Solid typographic and composition ability
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is essential
- Illustration / 3D / video editing / motion graphics skills would be a huge plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and make the most of available time
- Must be a self-motivated and highly organized individual that pays strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight schedules
- Must have strong interpersonal skills (verbal, written, etc.)
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Adaptable / Flexible approach with a can-do attitude; no job is too big or small
- Appreciation of the fact that producing design work for any client can mean dealing with a number of rounds of revision as well as the need to adhere to client guidelines without compromising the creativity of the output
- Bachelor’s degree required, with 2-5 years of professional experience
Please email your resume and link to your portfolio (or attach it as a PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Designer” as the subject line.
Chat Challenges, Brainstorm Big Ideas, Talk Tactics...