Advertising Account Supervisor – Real Estate Focus
The Account Supervisor is responsible for leading and executing integrated communications for assigned client business. The Account Supervisor works with other senior team members to drive strategy via a proactive understanding of the client’s business, hands-on management of web, email, broadcast, print, out of home, marketing automation, direct mail and collateral projects.
A demonstrated history of relationship-building with agency clients is critical, along with collaborative work with other agency departments. Rawle Murdy’s Account Supervisors are expected to lead innovative, proactive idea generation for clients, with constant and continuous improvement in mind.
Ideal candidates have a background working with luxury real estate developers, i.e. private golf/mountain/beach communities.
- Responsible for setting planning strategy, with a clear focus in the digital space. Excellent brief-writing skills are a must.
- Actively involved with day-to-day project responsibilities.
- Accountable for all client budget planning, management, billing accuracy and financial forecasting.
- Identifies necessary deliverables and is accountable for on-time, on-budget delivery of high-quality work.
- Manages and mentors Account Coordinator(s) as support for all day-to-day account work.
- Initiates creative jobs, strategic media and PR/social media plans and oversees the progress of all projects.
- Actively involved on a daily basis to assure timely completion of projects.
- Maintains quality control of all group projects and ensures that projects are produced completely and correctly.
- Takes ownership of client relationship. Primary client communicator, not just bringing clear direction back to the team, but guiding the client with expert marketing recommendations and acting as a strategic partner versus an order-taking tactician.
- Seeks opportunities to improve communication plans through collaboration with all partners (internal and external).
- Works with Media, PR/Social Media and Creative departments to be sure all necessary information, marketing and advertising direction is acquired that could influence any and all agency work for the client.
- Determines appropriate key agency and client deliverables.
- Works with Media and PR/Social Media departments to determine success measures/KPIs and optimization strategies/models.
- Strong character, solution-orientation, results-driven, strategic thinker, strong desire to learn/grow, seeks feedback/gives feedback.
- Believes in having fun at work.
- Gives a damn – going deep with clients and associates to push for bigger and better ideas.
- Is fearless – thriving in an environment where failure is accepted as a stepping stone to greatness.
- Cares deeply – building personal relationships with co-workers, clients and within the community.
- Has integrity – doing the right thing no matter how hard it may be at times.
- Never stops learning – taking the journey beyond their job title.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing, advertising, communications or business.
- Background working with high-end/luxury real estate developers and private communities (client side or agency side).
- Minimum of 8 years client-facing experience in marketing and advertising.
- Demonstrated experience with development of client relationships.
- Past work experience in an integrated agency environment preferred.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Chat Challenges, Brainstorm Big Ideas, Talk Tactics...