We’re looking for creative communications practitioners who are organized, hungry, self-starters, who thrive in a team environment.
- Five-to-six years of agency experience
- Project management proficiency
- Excellent writing skills (i.e., communications plans, social media content, paid social ads, etc.)
- Experience with design programs like Canva/Adobe Photoshop
- Video/photography skills are a plus
- Must have experience working with social publishing/reporting tools like Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Buffer, etc
- Proven expertise in planning, executing, and analyzing social media campaigns that align with client business goals
- Experience developing and present social media strategies to clients and confidence in leading clients through best practices
- Proficient across social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.), including Facebook Business/Ads Manager.
- Paid social media campaign experience on all social media platforms, including campaign creation, budgeting, audience targeting (including ability to build custom audiences), creative development, campaign tracking, and analytics.
- Use social listening insights and paid social campaigns, along with overall social media and consumer behavior trends, to inform paid social media strategies.
- Experience with community engagement, influencer outreach, brand partnerships, and social media contests.
- Oversight of day-to-day budget management, performance, and billing process.
- Demonstrated expertise in monitoring and drafting public responses for both positive and negative feedback for various clients.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment to develop integrated, multi-channel communications programs, including working with the creative team on social media ad designs, videos, graphics, and copy and the digital team on delivery and analytics.
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics (Google Analytics Certification is a plus) and measuring/reporting on social media ROI.
- Articulate, poised, organized, detail-oriented, energetic, problem-solver with an ability to build strong, productive client relationships.
- Delivers work on or before the deadline.
- Proactive in all facets of the job.
- A desire for continued learning and professional development.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Media Studies or related preferred
- Believes in having fun at work.
- Gives a damn – going deep with clients and associates to push for bigger and better ideas.
- Is fearless – thriving in an environment where failure is accepted as a stepping stone to greatness.
- Cares deeply – building personal relationships with co-workers, clients and within the community.
- Has integrity – doing the right thing no matter how hard it may be at times.
- Never stops learning – taking the journey beyond their job title.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chat Challenges, Brainstorm Big Ideas, Talk Tactics...