Advertising Account Coordinator
The Advertising Account Coordinator is responsible for executing integrated communications for assigned client business. The AC works directly with an account executive to drive flawless execution via a proactive understanding of the client’s business, hands-on management of web, email, broadcast, print, out of home, marketing automation, direct mail and collateral projects.
A demonstrated history of relationship-building skills is critical, along with collaborative work with other agency disciplines. Rawle Murdy’s Account Coordinators are expected to participate in innovative, proactive idea generation for clients, with constant and continuous improvement in mind.
- Responsible for working with Account Executives to set execute strategy, with a clear focus in the digital space. Excellent writing skills are a must.
- Actively involved with day-to-day project responsibilities.
- Involved in all client budget planning, management and billing accuracy.
- Identifies necessary deliverables and is accountable for on-time, on-budget delivery of high-quality work.
- Initiates creative and digital jobs, and paid media plans and oversees the progress of all projects.
- Actively involved on a daily basis to assure timely completion of projects.
- Maintains quality control of all group projects and ensures that projects are produced completely and correctly.
- Takes ownership of client relationship on the marketing coordinator/manager level.
- Seeks opportunities to improve communication plans through collaboration with all partners (internal and external).
- Works with Digital, Media, PR/Social Media and Creative departments to be sure all necessary information, marketing and advertising direction is acquired that could influence any and all agency work for the client.
- Works with Media and PR/Social Media departments to determine success measures/KPIs and optimization strategies/models.
- Strong character, solution-orientation, results-driven, strategic thinker, strong desire to learn/grow, seeks feedback/gives feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing, advertising, communications or business.
- Professional or internship experience in marketing and advertising.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chat Challenges, Brainstorm Big Ideas, Talk Tactics...