Traveling via Pinterest
Pinterest has quickly become popular among women between the ages of 25 and 44. Which makes it very attractive to the travel industry, for example, women tend to plan and book more vacations than men. Attract vacationers to your properties. Be creative in how you use it. Here are a few ideas:
1. Vacation Organization – Help your potential guests travel with confidence by highlighting practical travel accessories that they can use to enhance their trip.
2. Are We There Yet? – If you’ve ever traveled with children you know how taxing it can be. Help parents by pinning tips for traveling with their young children.
3. Bucket List – Do you offer activities that people have been dying to try? Don’t let your potential guests miss out!
4. The Taste of Relaxation – Yum! Mouthwatering shots of your finest culinary offerings – from entrees to boat drinks – are a great way to entice vacationers.
5. Local Secrets – Save your potential guests the embarrassment of getting sucked into tourist traps by pinning photos and reviews of local restaurants, entertainment and hotspots.
Using Pinterest to attract vacationers can be a lot of fun! And if you’re not in the travel industry, think of strategic ways to connect and engage, rather than simply listing off your business information on your website. Get Pinning!