Keeping Up With the Joneses (on Kiawah Island)
Living and working in Charleston delivers few downsides. That said, there are a couple times of year that I get serious visitor envy (it usually creeps in like clockwork between early March and late May especially—curiously just about the time The Charleston Wine + Food Festival and Spoleto Festival roll into town).
While Charleston offers year-round perks, these festivals in particular bring even more action to be had and oftentimes I feel myself growing anxious as I peek out from our perch at 2 Beaufain Street, a mere spectator.
With the PGA Championship kicking off next Monday on Kiawah Island, I’m sensing that same feeling setting in [I want to be a part of the action!!]. Luckily, we locals (and golf enthusiasts near and far) can still get a taste of the tournament thanks to a slew of tools already delivering the play-by-plays straight from Kiawah to our many gadgets.
Below are a few of the channels I know we’ll be tuning into here at 2 Beaufain (on lunch breaks only, of course) to take us to the action:
- PGA Tour App for Android and iPhone
- Golf Channel App for Android and iPhone
- PGA Championship and PGA Facebook pages
- PGA Championship and PGA Twitter pages (#pgachamp #TheOceanCourse)
- PGA on Instagram
- PGA Championship and CBS official websites
- And to get in the spirit pre-Championship… there’s even a PGA Pinterest board!